In an effort to support local entrepreneurs by connecting them with resources to help build their businesses, Santa Rosa Plaza will host a free Small Business Expo on June 23, 2012.
During the event, attendees will hear from experts in the field of small business development, entrepreneurship and franchising, and they will have the opportunity to connect with resource organizations that specialize in helping people launch and grow small businesses. Below is an overview of the scheduled presentations.
- FranNet: Be Your Own Boss
- SCORE: ABCs of Business Start-Ups - - What does it take to be an entrepreneur?
- Small Business Development Center: Show Me the Money - - Loan Sourcing in Tough Times
- Michael Rice, Circle Bank: SBA Financing
- Hilliard Management Group: Quickbooks